Jonathan Halls is a business advisor, coach, and award-winning author focused on talent development. With more than 30 years’ experience in 25 countries his focus is on:
- Change management (especially the people and culture side of change).
- Learning science (aligning evidence-based learning strategies to corporate performance objectives).
- Digital learning content (with an emphasis on learning/media psychology and efficient production workflows).
- Talent strategy (corporate training/talent leadership and modernization to post COVID workplace.
- Leadership development (communication, leadership, and communication).
He is especially focused on the current shifts in workplace culture as organizations continue to grapple with uncertainty, the need for agility, and changing workforce dynamics. He sees his work through the lens of cognitive psychology and organizational theory.